Digital Project 4: Document (Re)Design
- Using what you've learned from this week's readings and screening, redesign this flyer for DePaul's Spain study abroad program. Options for helping you do this: Microsoft Word or Pages templates (flyers or newsletters), Canva, Pixlr, or Smore (fee required). If you know of other programs, please share them on Twitter with our course hashtag, #DPWeb.
- After redesigning your flyer, save it as a PDF (best quality).
- Log onto Kami, a PDF annotation program, and upload your redesigned flyer.
- In Kami's Comment mode (word bubble at left), consider each section of your flyer in accordance with our week's reading/screening, explaining why you redesigned it the way you did, e.g., why you placed that image there, why you put this text here, why you omitted words from the original document, why you chose that color, etc.
- In Kami, export your annotated file (top right toolbar) using this path: Your Computer > With Annotations (PDF File) > More Options > Flatten Annotations > Begin Export. The annotated PDF should open up in a new window. Save that file to your computer.
- Finally, email to Dr. Marshall a) your redesigned flyer and b) your annotated flyer.